I'm Thirty & Flirty!!


I'm entering into 30's club with happy face and much positive mind. Year 2019 has been a roller-coaster ride where the adventures and emotional outbreaks were excessive, but still I surrounded myself with positive and happy people who don't gossip (except about managers ;-)) and who don't engage themselves in other's life. The more I know about people the more they crave for love at the end of the day.





This year, I was able to understand myself more which eventually made me to realize what is self-love, and I started seeing myself a way higher than before.

I continuously fend for myself, and I also didn't negotiate my personal space, sleep, and relaxation needs. The more I isolate from others I don't seek helping hands, and I stopped chasing others and their relationships. At the end, I destroyed the old ME who was available for others all the time.

I stopped attaching to emotional dramas, fake relationships, so I just started going with the flow. I struggled not to unnerve myself from society's criticism and backbiting when I/my situation wasn't favorable towards them, so I ignored them and focused on my happiness.

I listened to others, and without expectations I loved the people who love the way I'm. This greatly influenced on me.

Finally, I've less mirror neurons, that's why I don't act especially on love ;-)



Comments