Quilled Love Proposal


Dear friends, Thank you so much for the support provided through public forums for my Romantic Quilled Art. Here is my another quilled art. 

Want to makeover your wall space ???? Lets's start with simple suppies at home !!




I handmade this only with Quilling ribbons. It's so easy to quill and stick as you see. Finally it is placed in Brown frame which gives dusty look. 

Firstly sticked the quilled boy and girl, i made the boy's leg in kneeling position to propose a girl with Red heart. Sivy loves Sweety is not a screen print. I actually like cut paper design, so made the text with red ribbons. Placed few heart shaped coils right and left. Finally, bordered with Blue ribbons. Blue ribbons elevate this piece to a wall of art. Text and tiny little hearts make the art as Quilled MoodBoard.

I wanted to give meaning to the colors of this art. So i used trio color denoting love, trust and strength. 

Cute and Adorable frameworks are outstanding as always to hang on the Boring Walls!! 


Linking to :

Indian Quilling Challenge - Trio Colors Ends Apr 30th
LULUPU - Mood board Challenge Ends Apr 30th - Finished
2 Creative Chicks - #9 Anything Goes Ends Apr 30th - Finished

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Seema!
      I just now visited your FB page and liked it..
      I loved your princess b'day card.

      I couldn't follow you on Blogger :-(

      Do visit my Page too. facebook.com/craftersgalaxy

      Delete
  2. Cute... Good work...
    Thanks for joining in IQC #24
    DT Gouri

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. Good job on the quilling. I tried quilling and it was just not for me. I love to see other peoples quilling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley!! Nice to see you on my Blog and thank you so much for visiting.

      Oh, you can try quilling on your cards too, You are too creative!
      Quilling has gone to great heights now a days. I'm trying to touch that level lol!!

      Delete
  4. Love is beautifully explained shirley. Good luck and Thanks for joining us at IQCG#25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shylaa...
      Is that Adhiraacreations your blog ?? I just started following it..!

      Shirley

      Delete
  5. Such a cute quilled proposal! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for joining us at lulupu,really pretty quilling but please mention how the moodboard has inspired u :)
    love
    roshni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and Cute
    Good luck and thanks for joining us at IQCG#25
    DT Meeta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment