Happy Place by Emily Henry

Do you want more of Noah and Allie from 'The Notebook'? I found 'Happy Place' by Emily Henry to be the contemporary version of 'The Notebook'. 

Happy Place, as my first introduction to Emily Henry, has been full of cuddles. This is a story about a second chance romance between Harriet and Wyn at the Maine Summer Cottage with their friends. It has been filled with fake relationships, families of choice, best friends forever, and much more.

It is full of romance and has no bad vibes. The romance is too pleasant to read. Emily Henry's writing style is so casual and flowing. I was highly surprised at how all her books hit the market before summer began. Business strategy!! I highly recommend this if you want to read a happily-ever-after story.

Please watch the YouTube review from the link in the bio or watch my full review at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFgSkrnf5I

 

Comments