2023 Quarterly Wrap Up

Ikigai (⭐⭐⭐)

More than food and other healthy habits, Ikigai missed mentioning that longevity is primarily the effect of the genes humans living in this geography, carry. Apart from that, it's a short read to help develop the healthy habits that we forget to adapt in our daily lives. 

Daisy Jones & the Six (⭐⭐⭐⭐)

The persistent switching perspectives of the writing style drew me in. I felt the 70s in the air—the destructive nature of drugs.. sex.. rock'n'roll..

I loved the powerful singers Daisy and Billy, their bickering about songs and lyrics, and their adoration for each other. It haunts me every now and then that I often listen to Fleetwood Mac on Spotify.

One Last Secret (⭐⭐⭐⭐.5)

It was beyond my expectations, and it created tension at almost 70%. It was addictive to read, except for a few little plot holes.

Big Magic (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)

It's close to my heart! Those "scared-of-facing-the-world" cells at the corner of my body were rejuvenated. I'm glad that I found this creative living guide.

Sapiens (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)

It is a treasure that it gives me rich knowledge about the world and humans' evolution throughout time. Though I haven't quite finished it yet, I knew from the bottom of my heart that it deserves all stars. 

 


Comments