[Book Review] The Fault In Our Stars (TFIOS)

This young adult book has become close to my heart because of the protagonists, Hazel (The Cannula Girl - I named her so), Augustus, & Peter Van Houten, and of course, I fell in love with John Green's writing style. 




This is the first book which makes me realize this statement, 'The more that you read, the more things you will know', in the list of books I've read. 

It was written intellectually about cancer victims' emotions than cancer, obsession over the book 'An Imperial Affliction', ravishing elucidation of the Netherlands, pretentious people, smart- witty-deep love regardless of the premonition, parent's responsibility for the sick children, wise main characters mostly, and systematic mentions of the world's greatest people. 

I could easily get the gist, but I was in the need to look up occasional words. I wasn't able to grasp Peter Van Houten's initial letters. This book is too informative, and It was doubtless why everyone suggested reading this. It also pulled my heartstrings, and literally, there are faults in our stars.  At times I stopped to reread the same chapters to devour the intent. 

Click here to read a review about Roald Dahl's Matilda. 

Comments

  1. The more that you read, the more things you will know - This lines kindles me to read this book....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly. John Green has intellectually implanted a lot of things about countries & it's weather, philosophers, and theories in the story. This book kindled me to read all his books. Genius writing!!

      Delete

Post a Comment