[Book Review] It's My Girlfriend's Wedding

It started too amorous, but in the next page, it was shocking when Maya hands over her wedding invitation to her boy friend, Vivan. He later found that she left her bag with personal diary in his apartment. 

He starts reading it..... The story begins.


It's My Girlfriend Wedding
Vivan happened to be her next CEO of Techocall where Maya was working. When she was asked for suggestions for the betterment of business by Vivan, Maya has given an idea to start an IT sector where Techocall's own Anti-virus software can be developed. Vivan was moved with her idea and treated her a lunch for the idea.

Maya's presentation with investors promoted her as Executive Director. To celebrate the triumph, the party-animal, Vivan, took her in a chopper to his farm-house. Maya was surprised and perplexed by his action. They were eventually lucky enough to have a sleepover at the farmhouse. 

They fell in love with each other after few episodes. At the same time, Maya found her as a princess of the Rampur. On the other hand, Vivan is eagerly waiting for his London deal. No spoilers. 

In my view, It is an ordinary story, and to bring some fancy to the readers, the chopper (It reminded me "Fifty Shades") and the palace were created. I felt the story is not meticulously written. Most of the incidents were totally irrational. Few characters are developed only for two to three lines. No emphasis, and the language is lucid so I finished reading it by few hours. It just gives me the satisfaction of completing a book with fast pace. 

My favorite line from the book is "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

I neither got goosebumps as most of the scenes are easily guessable nor emotional while reading it. Such a pathetic, so am I. I just bought it attracted towards the cover and the title in Amazon, Paperback.

My rating: ⭐⭐  (2/5)

Recommendation: Big NO

Click here for Goodreads review 

Comments