I Miss You!!

This bonding had begun as raw, and so the comfortableness was what we liked between each other when we'd only just met a few years before, so I thought definitely this would go longer.

I was happy being with you and sharing everything which made me realize that I got my person seeing this happy-partnership. We transparently knew it's neither love nor a friendship since the beginning.

I realized we were fated to meet in our journey; moreover, as I most likely think highly of you, your opinions, advice, etc, do matter to me every now and then. We never stopped talking every day. 

Raw Connection

When few people were daydreaming about this special bonding, you just left me. Was it my mistake that I was haunting you on your mind? You too did, did I grumble? 

I still wanted to be your person with whom you shared everything even the taboo topics. This chemistry showed me the indication of deep connection with you, and now I abruptly became a third person who is an inauthentic version of myself to you. I hate. I said I liked everything about you, but it's wrong. I do hate you when you are not yourself with me.

I wanted you to know that it's a promising connection which doesn't know to hate and hold grudges.

Yet I'm lost. This nihility is now painful, and so the healing process strangles me, but I'm clueless how long this is going to take. I knew these good old times will not come back, but I wish.

This is the reason I asked you to promise me without exception if this bonding will last though you have a handful of dearest persons. Unluckily, It came to an end before itself. (Do I need to use the word luckily or unluckily?)

These trickling tears never stop as they don't know we are not connected any more. If this closeness made you obsessed, let's be apart. Stone-Hearted!! 

Have you ever read my first poem which was written 9 years ago? Click here to read it. 

Comments