New Year Resolutions

Trial weeks got over, I'm gonna start my 2017.. Just kidding ;-)

Wish you a Happy New year Everyone.....Wink!!
Though I'm too late in wishing, but came up with few resolutions for myself.

I hope this year going to be an awesome. Just believe!! It doesn't mean you will be different, because it is a new year. But still we can be different and organised by making some resolutions.





I don't know whether these resolutions are going to work or not, But still i wanted to have my resolutions. Here goes my list.

1. Stick to resolutions ;-)


    Yes of course. It should be the first to follow.

2. Smile More


    I missed doing these in 2016, since i learnt about people. Make a way out from few people in your life.

3. Love

         Don't try to judge people by their words and actions, just ignore, if not liked. But love people, Don't be cold hearted to your loved ones. Try to understand their feeling and emotions.
       

4. Try to cook varieties of food


    Sivy would be more happy, if i prepare dishes from Chef Bhat program. Yes. I love to cook varieties for him. My passion too. Bingo !!


5. Sleep by 10PM IST


   Don't craft and don't surf after 9.30 PM


6. Don't be hot-headed


     Just ignore, if you don't like few persons.  Ignorance is the best insult instead of hurting with words. Since it is their nature, they will deserve their best in the near future.  Stop talking with these demons. Stop being a short-fuse person finally.

7. Be focused & patient


 Listen to Music when you are tensed. Stop multi-tasking and concentrate on one task, so that you can be pro-active.

  Don't make confused face always, even things are clear.


8. Don't believe everyone

   Don't let yourself open to everyone and make them sit on your head. Because TRUE friends are less.


9. Keep Calm and Craft more


    Edit & Filter all images/videos on Weekends and post daily on Crafters Galaxy.  Try making silk thread jewelries. Aim for 100 reviews in the page and organize few events. Promote the page daily. Stay Tuned because I'm preparing post of "How to promote a page without spending a penny ?

To see Crafters Galaxy Jewelleries click here.

10.  Think Out of the Box


    When you just quietly think on something, you will get more unique ideas and can be creative on your own.

11. Be Healthy  

    Avoid Junk as much as possible ;-)  My enemies of this year anything which is made in all-purpose-flour.

   This year, I just started Eatryt lunch box.

12. Read 3 books

   Read a book for your profession
   Read to improve your vocabulary like WPME
   Read to forget yourself in author's narration
 





Comments