Quilled Earrings



Hope you are all doing fine! It is a gracious end of the this Week. 

I have grouped all my DIY Earrings in this post. Have shown orderly from my first earring to the very recent one in the collaged photo. It is not a tutorial post. But i have plans for tutorial. Stay tuned!!.

Quilling 
I used to buy the Quilling Papers, Earring hooks, posts and  Rubber stopper at local stationary shops or departmental stores.   


Round/Edge Pinched  Quilled Earring


Multi Circle Quilling Earring
I love White Color and like to do white based Craft N Art as well, as it looks very stylish and gives elegant look to the creations.
Quilling Hangings














As you see in the picture, It is very simple one.  Made 3 rounds in different sizes and glued one on another



Quilling Earring 







Pinkish! No girl will ever be without having pink earring. Me too!!


Yellow with Red will not be as good combination, if it not treated/used perfectly. But this turned out well. I decorated with pearls on top of round coils.


Quilling Hanging





Quilled Earring



Edge Pinched Earring



Weaving Quilling


Though it takes time, it looks always beautiful on the ears. And it is suitable for all kinds of dress



Quilling Weaving


Teardrop Quilling

After making the tear drop, i filled with color coils inside. 


Quilling Tear Drop Earring

Quilling Earring

Jhumka

Jhumkas / Jhumki is intricate Ear-rings or Ear Pendants. It is eternal ageless design ear-rings. 

I used to make bell shaped Jhumki. Always quilled Jhumkas take place in our heart due to the Colors which matches with our dress and it fits in our budget than Gold Jhumkas

At last we can say our National Ear-Rings.

Quilled Jhumka
Quilled Jhumka
  


Quilled Jhumka

Quilled Jhumka

Please make your orders by sending a message in My FB Page


Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

  1. Oh wow, all of your earrings are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the designs of each one!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, quilled earrings, that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shirley!! Do visit my FB page too- facebook.com/craftersgalaxy where i sell -;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment