Bitstrips Wedding Card

I just want to give an idea for wedding cards (for friends). So here is the bits and pieces of how we (Me & My hubby) got the idea of this card and how we implemented. Please post your queries in comments section below.

That's our wedding card!!



When 4 months left for marriage, we decided to make a unique card. We were thinking almost 2 months for better card designs. I'm not just cut out for getting unique ideas but My hubby is a Brainstormer. He is a kind of person to choose the simple things and make best out of it.

My hubby "Why don't we use Bitstrips Conversation"

I was surprised "It is a great idea!!, But did you check anybody created cards using it so-far?"

My Hubby "Yes, Nobody used it, Pakka(Sure)"

Bitstrips was popular during 2013 & 2014. To those who doesn't know about bitstrips, just a quick introduction. It is web or mobile application to create a cartoon of ourselves and our friends in 10,000 different scenarios by exaggerating ourselves/friend's characteristics

Finally using Bitstrips we created the sequence of comic strip which happened in our life. He always asks me to make it smooth and keep it interesting, if it is blog posts or FB posts.


I want to depict the Date and Venue in front page. This time i needed someone who is well-worst in Photoshop, since i knew few basic tools like stamp, text, my little brother (Nithish) caught my eyes, He did exactly what i explained to him within 3 hours. It will not take much time for experts, but he is a budding expert.




In third page, we want to showcase our wedding and reception details. So we opted for Coimbatore Tamil and we took the cartoons from google (Right Side)

Wanted to exhibit some fun, so the last page.

I wasn't much familiar with caricature those days. It comically distorts the figures better than Bitstrips.

At some angle the card looks funky, sometimes cute, sometimes emotional etc., I should admit My hubby is a good catch always ;)

Now the good thing is the card has been kept for display in Olympic Cards, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai.


Few Bloopers for fun :D 

Look at my Eyes
           

After Marriage Effects


How can he sleep ???



OMG!! Can't tolerate




Want to know ideas for Home Decors Click here

Comments

Post a Comment