Book Shaped Card




I was mesmerized by Book Shaped Card from Dr.Sonia's Blog. Hence I started with simple papers which is from my stash and wanted to make kid's Lovable Birthday card too as my first card.  Let's see how it turned out!!


1. Made the book shaped template and embellished the book shape using Red Paper Ribbons.

2. I took a random picture which denotes a birthday girl and fuzzy cut the girl clip.

3. Colored clip art and few punched teddy bears to decorate the spine of  book.

4. Made few other birthday elements : B'day tag and Cup cake decorated by sequins and half beads.




Linking to 

Dr.Sonia's 5 Million Page View Celebration


Comments

  1. How cute and adorable and Thank you so much for using my tutorial and linking to it
    Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment